ALIVE Rescue is committed to keeping pets with families that provide them a loving and well-balanced life. The Stay Fund offers training/behavioral modification scholarships to those committed to working with their pet on behavioral issues but who are unable to do so because of financial need. To apply for a scholarship, please complete the application below.
Please note: Applications are awarded based on demonstrated owner commitment and financial need. By submitting an application, you agree to the following:
- That ALIVE Rescue may contact persons specified on the application, including previous trainers and veterinarians.
- Scholarship decisions are final and are determined solely by the Board of Directors of ALIVE Rescue. Scholarship applications will be voted on at monthly board meetings. You will be notified as to the approval or denial of your application.
- If awarded a scholarship, ALIVE Rescue will offer you our suggested providers for your specific needs. Once a provider is agreed upon, you must use the provider offered by ALIVE Rescue. If there is an issue with the provider offered, you will notify us immediately to discuss alternatives.
- You will provide ALIVE Rescue with updates during the course of the scholarship.
- ALIVE Rescue will pay the provider directly for services.